Suction Canister is an reusable collection jar designed for use
with Gentec Suction
Regulators. Suction Canister is the perfect complement to Gentec
designed for use between the vacuum trap and the patient. Available in three different
capacities: 850cc, 1200cc. All models include hose barb inlet and outlet connections.
Suction Canister set is made from rigid PC plastic, with bold
graduations, and was designed
for high-volume collection.The negative pressure suction canisters
are precision manufactured
using high quality components. This suction canister is adaptable
for floor, cabinet or wall-
mounted units, and range in pressure from high to low vacuum system
-20mmhg to 200mmhg). Caps for all ports are engineered for a
snuggle seal to prevent any
vacuum loss. Patient port was designed with a 20 angle to allow
quick hookup and prevent
kinked tubing. Vacuum-tight precision engineered canister, with
snap-on lid for spill prevention
and suction optimization. Hydrophobic shut-off filter to prevent
fluid overflow from passing into
vacuum system. Includes 2 non sterile tubes: 3/16 x 6' tube, and a
3/16 x 18" tube. Purchase
individually, or by case of 12.
1. Reusable after sterilization for cost saving.
2. Graduated scale printed on the outside of the canister allows
the volume of the collected liquid to be monitored.
3. Non-return valve effectively prevents reflux retrograde
4. Cap fitted with float safely valve automatically and efficiently
shuts off vacuum fully when it is full
5. 1000ml ,1500ml and 3000ml can be choose
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
1. Place lid on canister, push down firmly making sure to engage
the locking system.
NOTE: The lid is then not removable.
2. Cap the Ortho (Tandom) port (fig.C) & Accessory port (fig.D)
for a good seal.
3. Attach vacuum tubing to vacuum port (fig.B) attach patient
tubing to patient port (fig.A).
4. Check & test if you have a good seal for suctioning by
turning on the Aspirator (Suction Machine) place your index finger
or thumb on patient tubing check for any leak.
1. Disconnect all tubings from canister lid.
2. Cap all ports firmly on canister lid.
3. Remove canister from suction machine.
4. Dispose drainage of in compliance with hospital protocol.
NOTE: CANISTER ARE DISPOSABLE AND SHOULD NOT BE REUSED.
DO NOT STERILIZE FOR REUSE.
PRODUCT CONTENTS ARE CONSIDERED POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS
Ameri vac negative pressure disposable canister.
Instructions for 1000cc,1500 & 3000cc disposable canister
If you are interested in our products,Please feel free to contact